Magnetic Grey Roof Vinyl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atl_raptor

Reaction score
Hey y’all,

I’ve searched, but can’t really find anything. Has anyone done a black vinyl roof wrap on a magnetic raptor? Curious to see if it looks good or is even noticeable. Thanks in advance!

CharlotteRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a magnetic raptor, mine is agate black, but I decided to go the vinyl route and will be getting it done in about a month or less... just need to find the time. The reason I am telling you this is that I am going with a gray and black matte finish with the vinyl as I found a picture of one that I fell in love with and negotiated an AWESOME price to do it. Thought you might enjoy the look of the picture I am using to model my truck off. Full picture gallery here...only change I am making is the roof will be matte black as well.

http://autofoil.net/gallery/2018-ford-f150-raptor-wrapped-in-matte-metallic-gray-foil/

-F150-Raptor-Wrapped-in-Matte-Metallic-Gray-Foil-8.jpg

CharlotteRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think that it will make the cab appear less tall, giving the optical illusion of appearing squatty.

I too wrapped mine, but all a matte grey with more brown in it to match all the CF on my truck.

feVwbim.jpg

Where did you get the bed lights you have there?

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maxemus has a Leadfoot Gray truck with a black roof. It's not Magnetic but maybe you can get an idea based on his. It looks great on is. There are pics posted on the Lead Foot Gray Haters Only thread. Hope that helps.

OP
OP
A

atl_raptor

Reaction score
Maxemus has a Leadfoot Gray truck with a black roof. It's not Magnetic but maybe you can get an idea based on his. It looks great on is. There are pics posted on the Lead Foot Gray Haters Only thread. Hope that helps.

Checked it out, thanks!