2024 Aux Switch Wire Colors (The Ford Manual No Longer Tells you) Here are the Colors/Switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dano182

Reaction score
John replied to my text after business hours on a Saturday trying to figure this out. Ultimately he called me and walked me through the process of sorting out which wire connected to which switch. Amazing customer service and a stand up guy. His wire harness and switch extenders made the job super easy. Highly highly recommend Specialty Performance

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
John replied to my text after business hours on a Saturday trying to figure this out. Ultimately he called me and walked me through the process of sorting out which wire connected to which switch. Amazing customer service and a stand up guy. His wire harness and switch extenders made the job super easy. Highly highly recommend Specialty Performance
Thanks again! It was a team effort and you are as much responsible for the help this is providing for people as I!
Let us know if you need anything!

John

alockbox

Reaction score
It works well....debating if want to do same thing on '24 or go with SPV S1 kit and not have to drill the bumper. The flush mount is nice and clean.

View attachment 456838
That does look very clean. I’m considering the S1, I like that that flush-mount look but also not a fan of drilling into the bumper. any suggestions on where to mount the pair of S1 that will be a happy medium? Which configuration would you pick if you do it again, for maximum effect dealing with tailgaters during the daytime?