GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ID_AZ

Reaction score
Glad you stumbled across my page! I own 9AND3, a lot of people know me on Instagram as @raptorsofinsta. I've owned and driven Raptors for 7 years and do quite a bit offroad. Been working on 9AND3 behind the scenes for about 18 months before launching a few months ago. All of our wheels are fully forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

The wheels look awesome man - the more I dug in on IG I was putting it together and figured you were connected to it somehow haha new Raptor owner so I’m picking it up slow lol
Love the matte bronze too…I’ve got a black 24 they sure would look nice on…;)

Nacho226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but it seems to me that Method 703 in +25 offset are flatter/ have less of a concave than +0 offset. I'm not a wheel guru so this might be obvious to some but can anyone confirm? I love the concave look on the 703 but I could not get myself to run +0, it just has way too much poke for my liking.

Reaction score
The wheels look awesome man - the more I dug in on IG I was putting it together and figured you were connected to it somehow haha new Raptor owner so I’m picking it up slow lol
Love the matte bronze too…I’ve got a black 24 they sure would look nice on…;)
I may be a tad biased, but matte bronze looks incredible on black! I’ve got a set in stock ready to ship in 17x8.5 0 offset. Also have a set of gloss bronze with gloss black removable rings in the same size and offset.

Attachments

• DSC02534.jpeg
    DSC02534.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 43

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but it seems to me that Method 703 in +25 offset are flatter/ have less of a concave than +0 offset. I'm not a wheel guru so this might be obvious to some but can anyone confirm? I love the concave look on the 703 but I could not get myself to run +0, it just has way too much poke for my liking.
You are correct. Here's the +25 of the 305. Similar to the 703.

1000006116.jpg
1000006115.jpg

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ID_AZ

Reaction score
I may be a tad biased, but matte bronze looks incredible on black! I’ve got a set in stock ready to ship in 17x8.5 0 offset. Also have a set of gloss bronze with gloss black removable rings in the same size and offset.
Not biased at all - they look so so good. Seeing how I haven’t even made my first payment on the truck yet I’m not quite in the market but I’ll be looking this way for sure when I am!