M&R Fogs done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hey guys, finished my fog light install a couple days ago, finally got around to taking some pics. the lights are awesome! i need to aim them better still, and havent done much night driving, but from turning them on and looking at them, i do enjoy them very much, and even off they look badass!

one bad thing tho, and im assuming this is my trucks fault and not M&R since i havent seen anyone else talk about it. but what a ******* bitch to install..... my bumper isnt perfectly alligned, and so the lights didnt either... we had to add some washers and then finally bend the brackets a bit to get the lights adjustable, otherwise they would have really been pointing out into the ditch or oncomming traffic. it wasnt horrible to do, just frustrating.

also, the part that i told my brother in law that would be the worst, hooking up the wires behind the glove box. my brother in law has a message for you "what a buncha *******.... that was easy! its all right there, how much easier do you want it?!" LoL he seriously did it in no time, door open, glove box out and side panel off. solder and shrink tubes aswell! haha anyway heres some installed pics

front
2d2b21d.jpg

up close
2hpk5sy.jpg

fogs on
15mhj0l.jpg

all on, camera doesnt pic this up well, but you see
2ch85te.jpg

side view of everything on
2edd3px.jpg

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hardware itself was fine, some documentation would have been better obviously, i think everyone has mentioned that, but it wasnt too terrible. if things were lined up better, the install would have been super smooth. no complaints with the hardware on my end at all.

Oh im not done Ruger.... lights on a truck are a sickness.... theres never enough..... now im thinking Raptor Retrofits (after xmas money), maybe hood mounts.. and then ill get the tank in the bed for the Sharks with Fricken Laser Beams attached to their heads!

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that M&R kit as well and love it! I do agree it's not a very user friendly location to install but we'll worth the effort. Just wait till your 1st nighttime off-road excursion, you will be amazed at the light output from them.

Dave

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so, how much work did you actually do? how much of it did your brother in law do? you had mentioned earlier that you were going to supervise the install on your truck...... haha