M&R Fogs done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squid 3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the lights on mine last weekend with my son (6)
Wiring inside the cab was a cinch. Pull the wires out the access hole, solder, shrink wrap replace. no need to remove the glove box. 5 min tops. No blood
when installing the brackets I didn't remove the (L) bracket fully and a clip came free. Now that was a bitch getting that thing back!!!!
Now it's like driving in the daylight. awesome lights.
Next is the 30" bar. that's gonna be a little tricky.
I have a sheet of window tint so you don't see the reflection and I'm wiring it to a relay and using the high beams as a switch. Flash to pass!!!

Wish me luck

Nice lights M&R

:banana-mario:

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks for the compliments guys!

Looks great what combo did u get spot/flood?

just spots, Mike said it was the better config, so thats what he sent me. its still illuminates alot!

so, how much work did you actually do? how much of it did your brother in law do? you had mentioned earlier that you were going to supervise the install on your truck...... haha

i mounted the lights on the brackets. and uhm... held things and handed things to him..... im no mechanic...

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks good. And i agree the wires under the dash are a piece of cake. a few more inches of slack would have been nice, but it only took me all of 2 minutes to wire everything up down there. Would have been a lot more of a PITA if there were none at all to begin with lol.