Changing Factory Fogs to Aux 6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

csixer66

Reaction score
Wondering how I can switch the aux for fogs to number 6 spot. Want to run my Baja Designs spots on the first 2 switches as its easier driving on the road having to turn them off and on with traffic.

Also if I wanted to switch the 2nd fogs into running on Headlight switch. Where do I find the Aux one switch wire to switch it to what I want to run?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For starters, I’d suggest you purchase the harness in the link below to simplify what you’re trying to do…you can read about what it does when you open the link. From there, you can connect whatever lights to whatever switch how you see fit.

As for trying “to switch the 2nd fogs into running on Headlight switch”, the outside set are already connected to the headlight knob (switch as you call it)…just push the center button on the knob. There are some Forscan mods you can do to engage the fogs w/ high beams but don’t think that’s what you’re trying to do.

OP
OP
C

csixer66

Reaction score
I did plan on buying the harness to tie the 2 front fogs together. So I understand all that. Where would I find the Aux 1 switch wire. As the harness for the upfitters only has 5 wires as 1 is accounted for by factory.

Thank you for your help.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did plan on buying the harness to tie the 2 front fogs together. So I understand all that. Where would I find the Aux 1 switch wire. As the harness for the upfitters only has 5 wires as 1 is accounted for by factory.

Thank you for your help.
This video will break it down for you. John has a host of videos showcasing his products. You may want to check them out.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thank you for your help.
Give me a call if you still have questions about this and how to achieve your goals with our plug-and-play harness system.

You can call or text me at (317) 934-6778.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts