M&R Fog Light kit - extra option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matmanand4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i agree, I would like to see the light output. The holes look a little small and I hope it does not take away from the lighting. Looks like it is now a flush mount. Nice.
Glad to see this project is coming together. I am very interested.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i agree, I would like to see the light output. The holes look a little small and I hope it does not take away from the lighting. Looks like it is now a flush mount. Nice.
Glad to see this project is coming together. I am very interested.

thats my concern. i have all floods and im afraid id lose some peripheral light.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here you go. Keep in mind that the shroud will be more flush with the bumper. For this fitting we used the foam double sided tape but will come out with a bolt offroad worthy mounting

20140427_110908_zpsdie5nbz8.jpg

Tigerjas81

Reaction score
Is it going to be sold as a complete set? If so, what are you thinking will be the final price? I am digging the look!

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It will be sold separately from the fog kit so that people who already have it can grab it for their existing kit. We are thinking around $200 for both sides and mounting hardware.

Complete set will include the fog light kit for $450 and shrouds for around $200. So $650ish

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be sold separately from the fog kit so that people who already have it can grab it for their existing kit. We are thinking around $200 for both sides and mounting hardware.

Complete set will include the fog light kit for $450 and shrouds for around $200. So $650ish

Any idea when they will be available for order?

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That is an awesome deal. Put me first on your list for a complete kit.

Also you may have touched on this elsewhere. But is there any dimmer option for your lights so I can run them on the street and not blind people.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatguyfromford