M&R Fog Light kit - extra option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well all LEDs can be dimmed with a dimmer switch. We don't offer them but just Google 12v LED dimmer. My assumption is that this kit will concentrate the light beam at an angle that should not blind oncoming traffic. Making it easier to run on the streets. I still can't say that they are street legal (no aftermarket LED is) but if we cut the light spreading up it should be more tolerable for oncomIng traffic

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well all LEDs can be dimmed with a dimmer switch. We don't offer them but just Google 12v LED dimmer. My assumption is that this kit will concentrate the light beam at an angle that should not blind oncoming traffic. Making it easier to run on the streets. I still can't say that they are street legal (no aftermarket LED is) but if we cut the light spreading up it should be more tolerable for oncomIng traffic

I was thinking that they may cut the light based on how they look. Well as soon as you have the full kit available for purchase send me a pm and I will send you some money. Right now it's burning a hole in my pocket. So it's yours as soon as you want it! I look forward to having this on my Raptor!

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are pretty much done. Just need to design a bolt latching system from behind to make sure you guys don't loose these driving haha

Here is another angle.
20140427_104031_zpsrg0kt10g.jpg

TurboEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not mind blinding oncoming traffic since these are off road lights (ie not street legal) :wink:

I'll just put the dimmer switch at later date brp.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will PM everyone on this thread to make sure you are aware once it's done. But sure you can be one of the first :head3:

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's the reason why we are taking our time with them. Trying to make sure everything is accounted for

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatguyfromford