Lurker coming out (of the shadows)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drarhiii3

Reaction score
I’ve owned many nice vehicles and lurked around many forums for years...but this is the first forum I’ve actually wanted to join. There are so many fanboys (and girls) for so many brands...and I thought nothing less of those who owned a Raptor. I began poking around pricing these trucks 5-6 months ago...but I wasn’t too serious because I’d only been around regular F150s and a buddy’s Gen1 that seemed like nothing more than an up-fitted Lariat with a cool name...(But let me clarify for the record) I’m not throwing shade at Gen1 owners...it was just my experience from very limited exposure to the truck.

Enter Gen2: My opinion made a 180 when I took my first test drive this past July 4th. I realized then that my Denali was nothing more than a Sierra with glittery bells and whistles (and of course chrome). Tack on a different badge and faux wood trim and you’ve still pretty much got a Sierra that isn’t worth the $60K price tag. Previous to the Denali, I purchased a ‘17 Cement TRD Pro as it rolled of the truck at the dealer...I loved that color so much that I knew I wanted Leadfoot. I almost pulled the trigger on new a Mag Met ‘19...but glad I didn’t. After several more weeks I got tired of calling dealers asking for a new-old stock ‘18 Leadfoot that might be left over...I quickly found out that was a joke. So knowing I was going to be looking only at used trucks at this point I new I wanted the lowest mileage *like new* one out there....After much persistence and patience, the wait paid off. I found my 802A Leadfoot SCREW at a Ford dealer in NY with only 1300mi. The next week I flew from AL>FL>NY>MD>CA on a 19 hour round trip back to CA in one day just to test drive it. Fast forward a couple of weeks later and it rolled off the truck on a Friday afternoon...I installed RPG collars that night. Methods, tint, and Rigid D auxiliary reverse lights on Sat and have the amber radiance scenes on their way.....all that to say the forum’s newest fanboy has arrived!!

Looking forward to the contributions I can make to help others out just as I’ve been helped. Thanks and glad to be here!!

DF0997A2-7148-4BEC-935C-218B568C1D22.jpeg

2297B05E-AF54-46E3-A69B-BAB4786F5DF8.jpeg

42F44072-560B-4D85-BDA6-05E9CB7E04D9.jpeg

4FA00C08-A710-44DD-9941-3B6CE6207EFB.jpeg

EC97A303-A3DA-4634-A928-15C5569C716C.jpeg

Last edited: