Lug nut help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a set of methods, I thought I had lug nuts for them but I'm being told they're "not there anymore" meaning someone threw them out when I moved..

What exactly do I need for lug nuts? I hear my ford ones are too big.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought a set of methods, I thought I had lug nuts for them but I'm being told they're "not there anymore" meaning someone threw them out when I moved..

What exactly do I need for lug nuts? I hear my ford ones are too big.

If you like, like Nick stated I can get you hooked up with the Gorilla black spline lug nuts for your rims if you like. Shoot me a pm with your information for a quote.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Yeah, I had the cheap ProComp splined lugs on my Methods. Then, this weekend as Corey with RPG was taking off my wheels, he let me know how often he sees those lugs get cracked. Said to order the Gorilla lugs and throw the others in the trash.

Placed my order with clkelley.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I had the cheap ProComp splined lugs on my Methods. Then, this weekend as Corey with RPG was taking off my wheels, he let me know how often he sees those lugs get cracked. Said to order the Gorilla lugs and throw the others in the trash.

Placed my order with clkelley.

Thank you for allowing me to place your order. They will be shipped ASAP.

OP
OP
CP RAPTOR

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have a deal on free lug nuts, they are 14mm x 2" with a 60 degree angle? Will these fit?

Also what is it that keeps the factory lugs from fitting? Is it the diameter? How do I know if they will work?

I havent overlooked you clkelley.. Just free is a hard deal to beat. You will be hearing from me.