Loving my new lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goeddgr

Reaction score
Just finished up a very similar setup! Added LP6’s on the A-Pillars and am absolutely loving this setup. The BD backlighting looks amazing! Again- big shoutout to John and team @Specialtyperformanceparts for the support! May have a few more lighting ideas up my sleeve stall to come!

Attachments

• IMG_0607.jpeg
    IMG_0607.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
T

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome!!!! Congrats! I Love the look of this light bar! I have a set of the light bar brackets at the powder coater. Cut them down so they don’t stick out at all. I’m not a fan of the pillar lights myself, I’m probably one of the only ones lol, just because the stick up/out too much for my liking. But I would like to do something in the center section below the bumper. John is working on something for the 24s (where they changed from the honeycomb in 23).

OP
OP
T

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the brackets back and I think it looks much better on this particular light bar. John at @Specialtyperformanceparts has a new bracket coming out soon that is very similar, but I just cut the ones he provided and powder coated them. I also went with satin black instead of the textured ones.

Before and after:

I also got some black oxide bolts and washers to make it match. This stuff won’t matter to most people but I like the detailed differences

Attachments

• IMG_7694.jpeg
    IMG_7694.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7856.jpeg
    IMG_7856.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 14

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the brackets back and I think it looks much better on this particular light bar. John at @Specialtyperformanceparts has a new bracket coming out soon that is very similar, but I just cut the ones he provided and powder coated them. I also went with satin black instead of the textured ones.

Before and after:

I also got some black oxide bolts and washers to make it match. This stuff won’t matter to most people but I like the detailed differences
Good work… looks nice / tight. I too appreciate the detail.