Loving my new lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Posted this on the Raptor R lighting section, but thought it might help more folks here….

After lots of research and many conversations with John and Sidney @Specialtyperformanceparts - I Decided to go with the following:

2 pairs Fog light upgrade - rigid SRM driving / Spot - these are WAY brighter than stock and even the ford performance “upgrade”. I believe the factory versions are less than 500 lumens and these are over 2300 lumens. Huge improvement

Baja Designs S8 40” light bar spot/driving combo - love this bar because it’s super bright yet lower profile than most.

Rear lights BD S2 Pro - went with the long harness and the reverse trigger so that they always come on in reverse and when I want them on with an upfitter switch.

Can’t say enough good things about the support and guidance from John and Sidney @Specialtyperformanceparts ! They are awesome to work with. Installation was so much easier with the harnesses and instructions they provide. The only thing I want to do is modify the bumper brackets and have them cut down to follow the form of the light bar I selected. These are made to offer multiple mounting points for multiple different lights. I’m just going to trim the brackets down and re-powder coat them. Couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_7721.jpeg
    IMG_7721.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_7701.jpeg
    IMG_7701.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_7703.jpeg
    IMG_7703.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_7695.jpeg
    IMG_7695.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 165
OP
OP
T

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any reason you put the clear on the factory fog location and amber on the Aux switch?
Glad you asked. I’m just playing around with it. I have 4 amber covers and could do them all I guess. The outside are driving and the insides are spots. I figured the spots would do better with the amber, but what say you guys?

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Posted this on the Raptor R lighting section, but thought it might help more folks here….

After lots of research and many conversations with John and Sidney @Specialtyperformanceparts - I Decided to go with the following:

2 pairs Fog light upgrade - rigid SRM driving / Spot - these are WAY brighter than stock and even the ford performance “upgrade”. I believe the factory versions are less than 500 lumens and these are over 2300 lumens. Huge improvement

Baja Designs S8 40” light bar spot/driving combo - love this bar because it’s super bright yet lower profile than most.

Rear lights BD S2 Pro - went with the long harness and the reverse trigger so that they always come on in reverse and when I want them on with an upfitter switch.

Can’t say enough good things about the support and guidance from John and Sidney @Specialtyperformanceparts ! They are awesome to work with. Installation was so much easier with the harnesses and instructions they provide. The only thing I want to do is modify the bumper brackets and have them cut down to follow the form of the light bar I selected. These are made to offer multiple mounting points for multiple different lights. I’m just going to trim the brackets down and re-powder coat them. Couldn’t be happier with the outcome.
Wow!! The new lights look absolutely phenomenal!! I love the way it turned out! :happy107:

Thank you so much for sharing the pics and for the shoutout. We truly appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.
If we can ever assist with anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Have a great day!

-Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, Sidney you and John made this a fantastic experience from order through install and even support along the way!
It was our pleasure!
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to work with you! I really enjoyed helping put this together for you and I loved getting to see the final product here. I'm sorry about being out sick with "The 'Vid" when you called me for tech support, but I'm so happy John was able to step in for me and offer you all the guidance you needed.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, ya'll Forum Members are really my favorite customers to work with.

If you ever need anything or have any questions, you just let me know, Sir!

Have a great night!
-Sidney @ SPV Parts