Looks like no BlueCruise for Raptor - 801a's READ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my truck on yesterday.. dealer reached out to me tonight to get me to sign the release and then would "figure out" how they were going to do the refund. Anyone who already has their truck received word on how their money is getting back to them?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picked up my truck on yesterday.. dealer reached out to me tonight to get me to sign the release and then would "figure out" how they were going to do the refund. Anyone who already has their truck received word on how their money is getting back to them?
Nope…

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting. I can absolutely tell you what I don't plan on signing and returning until it's clear how that money is coming back to me haha. Let me know if you hear something and I'll do the same.
Gotcha!

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I can absolutely tell you what I don't plan on signing and returning until it's clear how that money is coming back to me haha. Let me know if you hear something and I'll do the same.
I don't think I would sign it at all now. There's no benefit on your end. They should have had the vehicle discounted and the document signed as you purchased, anything after that and it's not your concern.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an email today from the dealer I got my 21 from on the 14th of January after reaching out to them yesterday. I haven't called yet. I blocked out the contact number he gave me because I assume each region has different reps who are dealing with the refunds. I assume when I contact them they'll want the dealer name and the VIN to process it. I am going to try to contact them tomorrow. I'll keep y'all posted when I get more info.

Attachments

• CFA9F77B-7E1E-499F-9ED9-F89B884C7205.png
    CFA9F77B-7E1E-499F-9ED9-F89B884C7205.png
    657.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the number is Ford customer relations Number. you have to tell them why your calling (no blue cruise on ford raptor refund). guess the number isn't regional. I deleted and re inserted that pic with the number at the bottom.

800-392-3673. no need to call. I just hung up with them.

The person I talked to said there is nothing we have to do if we already have purchased the vehicle. She said there's about 3,000 others that had already taken delivery of 2021's and 2022's. Number seems low but maybe not. Ford will be sending out letters and refund checks. I assume its in the works on their end.

Last edited:

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I assume for guys/gals who already have their 2021 Raptors, we will get a refund? How will we get the refund? Will Ford just send us a check or do we need to take this up with the dealer?
I asked my dealer and they said it will come from Ford…when and how I do not know.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So now at list we know why Blue Cruise was canceled for Raptors. The BC software is not compatible with Trail Turn Assist software.
I wish they would give me the option to choose between the two. I’m the sure the TTA is very useful in extreme off road situations or rock crawling but how many of us ever will be in that situation? Most Raptors will never leave the pavement or very rarely and even the hard off road
guys will not use it that often.
So if given the choice I would definitely pick BC for long cross country trips