Looking for good After Market Rims for 2012 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Guys and Gals of the Raptor Community, Im looking for a good aftermarket set of rims (so I dont mess up my factory ones). So far I have been looking at BMF and NITTO. They seem to offer them but im thinking that 20" rims may be a big step from the factory 18". Also looking at tires to go with them , none of that low profile crap either. Any one have any thoughts or mods that you might have done to yours would be greatly appreciated.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
A lot of guys here got 17 inch methods (stock is 17 not 18). Tires are Grabbers (red letter), Nitto trail grappler, and Toyo mud terrians.

Here is my truck with black methods and the stock tires
IMG_3621.jpg1306121669.jpg

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm...so which one is it? This has always bugged me for no reason, so no better time to bring it up!

Rim:

The rim of a wheel is the outer circular design of the metal on which the inside edge of the tire is mounted on vehicles such as automobiles. For example, on a bicycle wheel the rim is a large hoop attached to the outer ends of the spokes of the wheel that holds the tire and tube.

Wheel:

A wheel is a device that allows heavy objects to be moved easily through rotating on an axle through its center, facilitating movement or transportation while supporting a load, or performing labor in machines. Common examples found in transport applications. A wheel, together with an axle, overcomes friction by facilitating motion by rolling. In order for wheels to rotate, a moment needs to be applied to the wheel about its axis, either by way of gravity, or by application of another external force.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't stand the word rim unless you're actually talking about the area of the wheel that the tire seats to. "Rims" is right there with nos and broken intake welds. It's wheel!

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Not to be confused with rim job, which we don't feel as strongly opposed to.:waytogo:

Attachments

• imagesCAX4YM37.jpg
    imagesCAX4YM37.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 227

modz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, my kid calls them rims. I keep telling him, they are wheels.