License Plates/Tags

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if i get my truck before it gets taken im thinking

RapTToR

but i may come up with something else in the mean time. i have vanity plates on all my cars.

You don't need a vehicle for vanity plates. You can hang them on your wall if you want as long as you pay. Grab it before it's gone.

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks. Cali has a ton of ****** laws and regulations but that ain't one of them.

yea, our dmv updated their system last year. had a massive shut down when they did, now you can't even see if what you want is available before applying.. you have to come up with 3 choices and they will assign whatever is available in order you choose. it sucks, the only good that came of it is now you can use 7 letters/numbers and also include a dot. my other 2 cars i have
Cam Only and Bolt Ons, both cars are boosted, LOL.

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
XTINCT is my plate, same plate I had on my Gen 1. I do get a lot of comments and question.

Titaniumbrian

Reaction score
I have IRAPTOR in Alberta. I have the plates but not the truck yet. Any month now.

I've had four 4Runners before and really wanted 4PLAY on them but the license gods wouldn't let me.

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
couple that are available here in AK, 6 max characters:

UBRFUN
LIVING
RAPTOR
VRO00M

Star wars fans...

CHEWWY
UZDA4S
DKS1DE <--- just tried, not taken, my favorite..bad guys always have the cooler toys

Last edited: