Lecture on Proper Ordering *Expert Opinions Contained Within*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yo- to OP, while I did bust your balls on the complaint of getting a truck missing an option you could’ve/should’ve know beforehand….in a way I do sorta agree that there ARE certain options that seem odd to be left out w/ certain packages & price-points.

The step doesn’t necessarily fall into this category for me b/c it seems like it’s a stand alone option on most (all?) F150s & can be ordered “a la carte” on most (all?) trim levels.

That being said- IF they were gonna make it standard for any F150, it should be w/ the Raptor due to not only the price point but the ride height (maybe the Tremor you could say same?) still it’s stand alone

On other hand, while I knew this to be the case before I bought, I think it’s both ridiculous & LOL funny that you get an 801a gen2 Raptor & you get 12 way power, lumbar, heated, adjustable pedals, & perforated 2 tone leather seating w/ “raptor” stitching in the seats….but no memory function. THAT is egregious IMHO, but also funny b/c it nearly pushed me to spend the extra dough for 802a & I think it’s part of the reason Ford does it haha

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man you're a moody sensitive b@stard. Relax my friend, no one is trying to offend you lol
Can I try? I like being offensive. And they say I'm good for nothing. This is just another case of RTFM, except instead of being the size of a Bible, it's a couple of web pages that walk you through the options while holding your hand. Basically the OP is complaining about being a dumb f*ck.

How did I do?

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I try? I like being offensive. And they say I'm good for nothing. This is just another case of RTFM, except instead of being the size of a Bible, it's a couple of web pages that walk you through the options while holding your hand. Basically the OP is complaining about being a dumb f*ck.

How did I do?
Don’t make me cry

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On other hand, while I knew this to be the case before I bought, I think it’s both ridiculous & LOL funny that you get an 801a gen2 Raptor & you get 12 way power, lumbar, heated, adjustable pedals, & perforated 2 tone leather seating w/ “raptor” stitching in the seats….but no memory function. THAT is egregious IMHO, but also funny b/c it nearly pushed me to spend the extra dough for 802a & I think it’s part of the reason Ford does it haha
FYI, I was under the same impression that the 800A didn’t come with a memory function, so I was surprised to find out on delivery that it actually does. Could have been a one-off configuration mistake on mine, but doubtful.

991B8758-745C-46F0-951E-4F8258B920C1.jpeg

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI, I was under the same impression that the 800A didn’t come with a memory function, so I was surprised to find out on delivery that it actually does. Could have been a one-off configuration mistake on mine, but doubtful.

View attachment 321323
I was wondering if they changed that for Gen3, not surprised if they did, as I said- it’s an egregious/ridiculous omission for a simple a$$ option that even my near 20 year old C5Z has lol

And w/ 800a in the Gen3, you get a regular switch blade key still? No push button start?(i prefer a real key)

If I could get an 800a w/ 37” package that’s what I’d do- and for the record, I’d get the tailgate step I guess I prefer having it vs not (have had em both ways) hahaa

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering if they changed that for Gen3, not surprised if they did, as I said- it’s an egregious/ridiculous omission for a simple a$$ option that even my near 20 year old C5Z has lol

And w/ 800a in the Gen3, you get a regular switch blade key still? No push button start?(i prefer a real key)

If I could get an 800a w/ 37” package that’s what I’d do- and for the record, I’d get the tailgate step I guess I prefer having it vs not (have had em both ways) hahaa
What? They are all push button start

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really? I thought push button start was getting shoved up our askses. That would be great news. I'd pay extra for a key over push button.