Leather Console Lid Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only place by me is the famous alligator bob. Know him personally but I'll end up paying $400 for stitching and waiting 6 months.

pharmb

Reaction score

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 torx bolts to remove the cover. 4-6 torx bolts to remove cover and some more to remove lock mechanism.

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a guy on here once who had a custom lid cover he made that had raptor embroidered in it. I wish I could find that pic again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's on page 3 of this thread. I have been trying to find some leather to match the interior to do this but have not had any luck.

Last edited:

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had mine done in Raptor hide I stole from the local museum. It looks fantastic!! Now my truck smells like formaldehyde.

Actually I like the idea of a padded leather cover. The arm rests on the doors could use some padding too. My left elbow has a pinched nerve and padding would help.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am trying to decide between these 2 for the replacement of the center console lid. The second picture is from the Platinum and is about $100 more and I'm wondering if it is worth the extra money. Has anyone used or seen one or both?

$T2eC16N,!ygE9s7HHqLLBQ51Eyc!HQ~~60_3.jpg

$(KGrHqRHJFcFDT!1UV)nBQ6y98cCP!~~60_3.jpg

@@@ I Guess im trying to decide if the platinum one is worth the extra cash. @@@

Where did you find the Platinum specific lid with black stitching?