Leather Console Lid Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think someone posted that they had it done at an upholstery shop to match exactly and it was cheaper to do?

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know my leather console in my last SVT truck didn't last once the weather set in. My truck gets dirty and wet sometimes inside and I can't see myself having to condition the console again all the time. I think that's why ford offers these raptors to withstand multiple conditions. It is great cleaning these vinyls over leather. Some thing's to consider.

SVT SCABS are FaStEr!!
RXP-X Clockin 81+Mph (using aftermarket Garmin GPS)

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think someone posted that they had it done at an upholstery shop to match exactly and it was cheaper to do?

Yes. Got it padded and covered with what looks like the same color leather (French stitched to match seats stitiching) for $100. More padding than the Platinum OEM console lid.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leather Center Console Lid Options

I am trying to decide between these 2 for the replacement of the center console lid. The second picture is from the Platinum and is about $100 more and I'm wondering if it is worth the extra money. Has anyone used or seen one or both?

$T2eC16N,!ygE9s7HHqLLBQ51Eyc!HQ~~60_3.jpg

$(KGrHqRHJFcFDT!1UV)nBQ6y98cCP!~~60_3.jpg

@@@ I Guess im trying to decide if the platinum one is worth the extra cash. @@@

Last edited: