Just installed Whipple 3.8L on my 2024 R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

perry

Reaction score
Congrats and looks very nice. Thanks for all the updates on the install manual!

OP
OP
R

RRangus

Reaction score
@MultiStateRaptor Guy I can put it on a mustang Dyno, i've read multiple things about which gear to do the pull in for the 1:1 ratio. I should of done a before and after... I already am wanting more power...

I am currently about to post a video I made doing a few 0-62 pulls, 40-105 pull and just need to add a video of where the speed limiter is. haha.

@Dan Ordoins My shipping time was very fast actually! It said originally I wouldn't get it tell the end of September when I ordered it June 1. I think I ended up getting it sometime in July.

Thanks everyone again for the positive feedback! If anyone has any request of pics or questions just let me know I am happy to help! By the way....When you mash the throttle at 40mph it burns the tires :D

I FINALLY JUST GOT MY BORLA ATAK mid section today, I will post a video of it also! Now I am just wanting more power :///

slow3

Reaction score
@MultiStateRaptor Guy I can put it on a mustang Dyno, i've read multiple things about which gear to do the pull in for the 1:1 ratio. I should of done a before and after... I already am wanting more power...

I am currently about to post a video I made doing a few 0-62 pulls, 40-105 pull and just need to add a video of where the speed limiter is. haha.

@Dan Ordoins My shipping time was very fast actually! It said originally I wouldn't get it tell the end of September when I ordered it June 1. I think I ended up getting it sometime in July.

Thanks everyone again for the positive feedback! If anyone has any request of pics or questions just let me know I am happy to help! By the way....When you mash the throttle at 40mph it burns the tires :D

I FINALLY JUST GOT MY BORLA ATAK mid section today, I will post a video of it also! Now I am just wanting more power :///
any updates?

OP
OP
R

RRangus

Reaction score
Hey guys I’ll post a video tomorrow. The ATAK mid section was a great addition! Definitely gave it the extra sound it needed and when in normal or quiet mode still sounds stock