Leather Console Lid Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does the 2013 with 801A package come with the leather console/arm rest? If not, I def want to order this. I couldn't tell from Ford's website with Build and Price and I am only 3 weeks into the wait for my order. Thanks guys.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like how it looks, but then it won't match the door and dash textures.

The dash doesn't match the doors anyway.

Our trucks have three different textures in them from the factory. The Black leather console is not far off the door panel's medium texture, but the dash texture is a much larger grain and the seats are almost smooth.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Looks amazing. Did the black stick part come in? Let me know whos got the cheapest price. Probably wont be spending any money on my baby for a while, but when I do... :D

Magnum

Reaction score
I didn't realize how crappy the stock lid felt until I upgraded to the padded leather one. Now I just need to figure out a way to color the silver stitching blue to match the seats.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BL3Z1606024BA I believe this is the part number for the 2013 Platinum F150 with Black stitching. I did not order this one though.

My cousin's 2012 Lariat had the black leather cover, with black stitching.. yet his seats are black with the silver stitching. We're not sure if it was factory mistake or not, but I ordered the one with Silver stitching and swapped him.

Any update on the Part# BL3Z1606024BA ?
Anyone order this yet...and see if the colors match the seats....and rest of the interior?

Thanks-

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Any update on the Part# BL3Z1606024BA ?
Anyone order this yet...and see if the colors match the seats....and rest of the interior?

Thanks-

ME TOO! I want one now. Keep this thread going and order your so I won't have to be the test pig!

BDRAG