Laser Engraved Auxiliary Switch Labels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man, I love that color! How well does it match the trim? I've only seen the brushed trim in person once and that was when I rode in @RDFTS truck.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Give me about 15 minutes and I'll dream this up. What do each of your upfitters do so I can make the label? Also, what color would you like for the upfitter label to be?

It's a little brighter than the stock polished stuff, but I like it because you can actually see it. I think it compliments the interior just fine. Nice job!

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
It's a little brighter than the stock polished stuff, but I like it because you can actually see it. I think it compliments the interior just fine. Nice job!
Perfect! I'm glad it turned out great! Can't wait for everyone else to receive theirs.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
e-30 Wilson fox face

off road, fog's, evil eye's, blue light's

Black with gray with black aril ? that one what ever it's called like ruby's lettering or raptorscrews

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I want it to be as close to OEM color as possible, so hopefully black with the SE interior will match good too. It looks black to me so we will see.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
e-30 Wilson fox face

off road, fog's, evil eye's, blue light's

Black with gray with black aril ? that one what ever it's called like ruby's lettering or raptorscrews

Gotcha. So, across the top,

E-30 Wilson Fox Racing Logo

Switches (from left to right) : Off Road, Fog's, Evil Eye's, Blue Light's

The color options are Black with Gray lettering, Black with white lettering, and Brushed aluminum with black lettering.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotcha. So, across the top,

E-30 Wilson Fox Racing Logo

Switches (from left to right) : Off Road, Fog's, Evil Eye's, Blue Light's

The color options are Black with Gray lettering, Black with white lettering, and Brushed aluminum with black lettering.

black with gray lettering

the fox face if it fit's

D

Deleted member 12951

Mine came in today. Thanks for correcting it!

The only thing I noticed when dry fitting it is the adhesive backing is yellowish and looks to show. So I took a black magic marker and touched up the outside and inside edge. Should get it put on tomorrow

c589670040c61ea4e59abaefa8326bb4.jpg

f2f94f693d3c0396d63e9a917885fa7d.jpg