Lacking air flow through the seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSouders80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 SCREW - Has the heated/cooled seats. Driver seat was severely lacking on air flow. Removed the filter completely and that resulted in very little change. I read where one guy had said his plastic housing broke on his and dealer had to replace it. I found the blower motor assembly for the seat on rock auto and ordered it. When the factory blower was removed, it was cracked almost completely in half in the middle of the plastic housing. That appeared to be the smoking gun on why I wasn't getting any air flow. Negative. My seat cools down as a whole, but I don't feel any air coming out of the vent holes in the bottom of the seat. Is it possible that over the last 10 years, there is build up in the vent holes restricting air flow? Not sure what else to try, but any suggestions would be much appreciated. New blower does not have a filter in it.

OP
OP
B

BSouders80

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score