KC light question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swordjr24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've decided to go with a N fab light bar & 4 KC/PIAA/Hella lights on it. My question is where is the best place to get the lights and should I get the 4" or 6" lights. I don't want them so big that they cover up the FORD on the grille. Thanks for your help in advance!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Have you looked into the HIDX 4" lights? They're $100 each and would probably be quite a bit brighter. Alternative Offroad has em.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was going to mention the HIDX lights. If you get the 4", they're $100 each and put out 3,200 lumens each, beating out any halogen by far

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Have you looked into the HIDX 4" lights? They're $100 each and would probably be quite a bit brighter. Alternative Offroad has em.

Thanks!

Atticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would the 4 inch or the 7 inch HIDX fit/work well on the Ford Racing Bar also? I was thinking of doing the dually d2's down below, as they have a lot of options...driving...fog...flood..spot, but if I'm going to throw down $800 or so, I'd like the investment to not only give me plenty of light off road, but add to the look of my Raptor also. Let me know what you guys think?