Leasing vs buying

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
N

nanujain

Reaction score
All Ford Performance vehicles are excluded from Plan Pricing, rebates, special interest rates, and leasing. They always have been, regardless of what ford.com quotes you. Give any dealer a call and ask, you’ll be told the same.

Here’s some info on 2023 Raptor. 2024 is no different.

Thank you for the cohesive response with an actual explanation. Guess I’ll have to get out my checkbook!

flockofraptors

Reaction score
All Ford Performance vehicles are excluded from Plan Pricing, rebates, special interest rates, and leasing. They always have been, regardless of what ford.com quotes you. Give any dealer a call and ask, you’ll be told the same.

Here’s some info on 2023 Raptor. 2024 is no different.

OP everyone telling you that a Raptor cannot be leased is wrong, call around

Last summer for a 2023, the buy rate was 8.24% with a 66% residual for 36 months, 7,500 miles

grendel

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 456261

Not trolling whatsoever. This is on Ford.com my reasoning is the lower monthly and make a “balloon” payment at end to keep it. Or just give it back and get another. The question is what is the residula value (balloon) they are going to want at the end. Just doing my research, not a question of affordability or anything like that. Thanks for your help. Loving this forum already.
I think you'll have to talk to the dealer to see if they will go for it. And it really depends on the how big the balloon payment is. I'm sure a Ford dealer will walk you through it. I'd compare what you'd pay via financing. Of course, if cash flow is an issue...it's whatever you can afford. Good luck! Hope you can get your truck.

gt350shelby

Reaction score
New to the forum. Anyone lease theirs? What is the residual at the end of term? I tried searching but didn’t see anything. Thanks!
There’s not an option to lease Raptors gen3 when I asked at my local dealership 2 months ago. Ended up buying a 37PP.