Is Your Raptor The Main Character?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well I pulled the trigger. Didn’t want to wait for a 25 so I found an absolute steal on a 24 that had all the options we wanted. Didn’t spring for 12k in carbon fiber pkgs or carbon ceramic brakes but pretty loaded otherwise. Man I love this car too! The R and the BW feel like the perfect combo in the garage for me. Beyond thrilled. Thanks for the inspiration!
This is awesome man! Congratulations and please share some thoughts on the BW when you can

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is awesome man! Congratulations and please share some thoughts on the BW when you can
I have to say, I think I love the Blackwing as much as my R. Or almost as much, and I never thought anything would come close. It’s so refined and quiet on the inside but the exhaust note is incredible and she can run! Obviously a sedan and a truck are very different but the handling and brakes on the blackwing are awesome! The truck is so capable of working, hauling pulling and off-roading and comfortable too. My wife loves the looks of the blackwing and how docile it can be but she loves to put her foot in it too. It just feels so much more controlled than my truck to her. I don’t think I’d give up my R for it, but it damn sure wouldn’t be an easy decision. Blessed to have both because to me it is the perfect combo.