Is this a good deal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Well, just put down my deposit and ordered the Raptor!!
Now just have to wait and wait....

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, just put down my deposit and ordered the Raptor!!
Now just have to wait and wait....

The fact that you had to ask if ~$300 over invoice was a good deal or not Astounds me lol... not meaning to be rude but had you passed this baby up, I'd see what the going rates are on Souls these days and take an advance on mine, then I'd have a 2nd Raptor in my possession. :fuckyea:

I bought $3K over invoice and that was Used w/ 18K miles for $52.5K. out the door. Expensive? Hell yeah for Used.

Was it the only '12 Ox White w/ Blue Int. in my area for 150 miles where dealers weren't being dumb ***** trying to push 801A w/o Blue Int. for $58K+? Yep you'd better believe it.
---

At any rate, Congratulations and Welcome to the Forum!

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Skip the factory tonneau cover. You'll pay a little more aftermarket but get a hell of lot better cover.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

The fact that you had to ask if ~$300 over invoice was a good deal or not Astounds me lol...

At any rate, Congratulations and Welcome to the Forum!

I didn't know. I've heard people getting F-150's under invoice. And I didn't know if those prices the dealer gave me was "really" invoice or not. So I thought I would ask here to get a better opinion before I signed the deal. Thought it was worth asking as I figured people here are more educated on Raptors, not get beat up for asking supposedly a dumb question.

And thanks for everyone's warm welcome here. I came over from the F150Forum.com as I heard about this place and was getting somewhat tired of the rudeness that was happening over there, seemed like a young generation.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Skip the factory tonneau cover. You'll pay a little more aftermarket but get a hell of lot better cover.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have a Tuxedo on my KR now and not too happy with it, leaks. I figured the factory one would be a lot better. Can you tell me what's wrong with it though?

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^Well you send me a PM about hearing anything at Invoice or below it and I'll send you a box of your choice cigars and best beer/wine to celebrate my 2nd Raptor haha.

On another personal recommendation I'd strongly suggest two things immediately done for your truck when it comes in: MasterLock Tailgate Lock and a Sparebumper (SUPERBUMPER Hitch Step - Stops Rear End Collision Damage.)

Everyone is going to flood in and scream Midperch but heaven forbid you get rearended being an extra ~1.25" in. up at the nose won't do shit for your hitch and rear bumper. Also the tailgate lock to prevent a nasty ~$4.39K surprise in the morning when you wake up and realize that someone decided they want a new Home Theatre setup in exchange for your tailgate.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

^Well you send me a PM about hearing anything at Invoice or below it and I'll send you a box of your choice cigars and best beer/wine to celebrate my 2nd Raptor haha.

On another personal recommendation I'd strongly suggest two things immediately done for your truck when it comes in: MasterLock Tailgate Lock and a Sparebumper (SUPERBUMPER Hitch Step - Stops Rear End Collision Damage.)

Everyone is going to flood in and scream Midperch but heaven forbid you get rearended being an extra ~1.25" in. up at the nose won't do shit for your hitch and rear bumper. Also the tailgate lock to prevent a nasty ~$4.39K surprise in the morning when you wake up and realize that someone decided they want a new Home Theatre setup in exchange for your tailgate.

I have a McGard tailgate lock on my current KR that I plan on taking off. I had a previous one that was metal like that MasterLock one and it scratched up the paint over time. I ended up having to get touch-up paint and fix it and purchased the McGard one instead.
http://www.mcgard.com/index.php/automotive-2/tailgate-lock

I do like that bumper though, might get that. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: