Is this a good deal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I purchased my raptor at invoice and sold my Tundra privately. :)

From what I've gathered on Fuel & Advertising fees, other manufacturers include them in the base invoice price so you don't see them. Ford adds them after the base invoice, but everyone pays them.

If anyone has successfully negotiated these out, let us know how.

Again, Raptor911 is right. The quote is good, but you'll have to sell your other vehicle privately or elsewhere to get much movement.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Just got done speaking with the dealer. Apparently there is another $150 fee for some 3rd party to handle sales tax, registration and title that is not included in the $249 admin fee. Now not sure what an admin fee is suppose to be as I thought TTL paperwork processing was part of that.

So the real deal is $55364.92 or $449 over invoice.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still a good deal, I ordered my Raptor from Louisburg ford a little over a week ago and your pricing is in line with what I was told. I did an early trade to get the most dollars and took them my truck last Saturday.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I signed the initial build order sheet and awaiting the Buyers Order to finalize the deal. Thanks everyone.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Just chatted with my accountant. Found out that I am going to save about $1k in sales tax buying out of state because my county doesn't have a Use Tax, it was voted down but have to pay State tax. Can't beat that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Still a good deal, I ordered my Raptor from Louisburg ford a little over a week ago and your pricing is in line with what I was told. I did an early trade to get the most dollars and took them my truck last Saturday.

Did they tell you 4-6 months too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a great deal and that is also a good post for the other ppl on here wanting to know what the 2014 Invoice numbers were.

raptorchris14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a great deal and that is also a good post for the other ppl on here wanting to know what the 2014 Invoice numbers were.

I ended up getting my 14 for 1K over Invoice, so yes you still got a great deal! I called 9 Ford dealerships in the Boston area and Jack Madden Ford gave me the best deal.