Think this would be a good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's about 2K over invoice. Don't forget the ADV fee also. That will likely add another $700-800 to your price. Invoice on it is a little over 51K (including ADV).

There are dealers you can order from at or near invoice but maybe not in your area. So you pay a little more but have the convenience of having a dealer in your area plus you don't have to order.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f162/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/

OP
OP
S

Sleepless

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I am going to talk to them next week after the holidays. Also, this deal is only on a ordered raptor and is through the USAA car buying service. I talked to another dealer and they wanted to sell me the same raptor just in red for 69000. No way I am paying that much. Ill keep you all posted.

chumpchange10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a new Roush loaded with same options at less than the $69k out the door taxs,fees ect,ect with a trade and got $2k more for my trade than shopped elsewhere
Truck left Roush today...( confirmed with Roush) put the deal together yesterday...

Bink1109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a new Roush loaded with same options at less than the $69k out the door taxs,fees ect,ect with a trade and got $2k more for my trade than shopped elsewhere
Truck left Roush today...( confirmed with Roush) put the deal together yesterday...

That is smokin! Congrats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD