Interested In A Group Buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DefenderWorx

DefenderWorx

Reaction score
The issue from some of the members was the yellow portion of the factory clips weren't that easy to remove. Most bent a clip or two and would prefer to pay a bit more to have the new sills 'installation ready'.

Gotcha. Yes, we are already working with Ford about obtaining clips for the sills. I guess it is just taking a little while on Ford's end.

OP
OP
DefenderWorx

DefenderWorx

Reaction score
Raptor pics

Hey Guys!

To all of you that installed our Raptor products. Send us your pictures and we'd love to get your trucks up on our website under our customer section. It's dominated with Camaro... ;)

send them to [email protected]

Thanks!

MikeWads

Reaction score
Kinda sad how this thread ended. I was looking to get some door sills that look better than the OEM plastic ones. It looks like Defenderworx dropped the ball on taken care of SQAudio and never offered the clips or the clip part number.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If anybody needs any DefenerWorx products, we have them at RaptorAddict.com. I ship out door sills weekly amongst other DefenderWorx products. The customers who receive them are very pleased and haven't had a complaint yet. We do provide group pricing as well. PM me if you have any questions.

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys. I have to moderately disagree. I received the sills and tailgate emblem after four months but remember I had mine powder coated Race Red and that took longer.

I'm working with John at DW to do something regarding the fitment issues. Out of the six yellow clips on the rear sills, I was able to save exactly one. They DON'T just slide off with pliers. I refuse to ruin the front clips before I install the front plates.

As far as quality, one of the rear sills has sand under the paint and the sill doesn't cover the sills (see image and the opening on the left side). And yes, they are mounted on the correct sides of the truck.

The front sills are beautiful but without the clips to firmly hold them, I don't recommend them.

Now, for anyone that has a trick to get the factory clips off the factory sills on a 2013 without any damage please PM me. The Ford body shop by my house couldn't even help.

Attachments

• 2013-04-03 13.17.07.jpg
    2013-04-03 13.17.07.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMAG0022_ZOE006_SHOT.jpg
    IMAG0022_ZOE006_SHOT.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 54