In Production / Window Sticker Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, this kinda crazy. I opened the Ford Pass app and tried to connect to my truck which is supposedly in route to the dealer. I went to My Journeys and in the background it showed it had traveled 210 miles this week. As soon as the request to connect was denied all of that info disappeared. So, it’s almost halfway to the dealer! ETA is 9/6.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, this kinda crazy. I opened the Ford Pass app and tried to connect to my truck which is supposedly in route to the dealer. I went to My Journeys and in the background it showed it had traveled 210 miles this week. As soon as the request to connect was denied all of that info disappeared. So, it’s almost halfway to the dealer! ETA is 9/6.
Now as long as someone isn't driving it there your not gonna be upset right. :p

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked Ford's tracker this morning and my truck still shows in production, and the ETA changed from 9/5 to 9/11. However, I checked the order tracker on F150gen14's site and there it shows "primary Status awaiting shipment". @Raptor37 @Erjdrvr have either of you seen the status "awaiting shipment" on yours?

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked Ford's tracker this morning and my truck still shows in production, and the ETA changed from 9/5 to 9/11. However, I checked the order tracker on F150gen14's site and there it shows "primary Status awaiting shipment". @Raptor37 @Erjdrvr have either of you seen the status "awaiting shipment" on yours?
Yes! Mine now says awaiting Shipment too! Awesome!!!

Also @Erjdrvr sent me a DM and said his tracker even says "built" now. I bet ours will say that soon!

Exciting!!!