In Production / Window Sticker Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgibson21

Reaction score
If yours is retail, I am sure itll be updated soon! Stay optimistic. Because I've lost all hope for my stock order...lol My ETA has gone from 25Aug to 30Aug to 9Sep now to 13Sep...lol
We both were move to 9/9 the same day. Mine currently still shows 9/9 but I imagine it’s going to get pushed back as well.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did your ETA last update to 9/13? Mine has never changed from 9/5.
Maybe because I am so close they can wait until the last minute to either ship it or just update it if they need to.
Updated this morning. I am in Louisville, KY BTW. Your guess sounds like a good one. Where are you again? And yours was a stock, right?

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated this morning. I am in Louisville, KY BTW. Your guess sounds like a good one. Where are you again? And yours was a stock, right?
I am in South Bend, IN, but dealer I am getting it from is in Michigan, a little over an hour away from me closer to Detroit. So the dealer is less than 2.5 hours from Detroit.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
How long does convoy usually take to NC?
Few years ago, my dad would do Chicago-Detroit and then back. Maybe 500 miles? I think that was the most allowed. So you can guesstimate from there. I am sure the restrictions are much more than they were when my dad drove. You can probably look up max miles/hours a driver can go in one day.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's still 500. They are pretty strict with this stuff nowadays, for my trucks that ship from MI to TX it's usually about 3 days transit
I thought it was hours not miles? It might have been miles back in the day because there was no way to track

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stopped by my dealer today and he said mine changed to produced today in his system and just needs the final QA/QC before waiting for shipment