In Production / Window Sticker Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my window sticker. I noticed the ones on Ford.com don't say special order (even if it doesn't say dealer ordered in the picture). Are those converted stock orders to retail?

Since I ordered 6/22 I figured mine was a converted stock order (FP said it was actually placed on the 14th), but my sticker says special order so no idea.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck's build date is next Wednesday, I was hoping that the tracking site would show it moved to In Production, but no movement yet. Of course, it's a little early in the day.

Then again, I have seen all of the reports of build dates moving this week and I am hoping that mine wasn't bumped.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my window sticker. I noticed the ones on Ford.com don't say special order (even if it doesn't say dealer ordered in the picture). Are those converted stock orders to retail?

Since I ordered 6/22 I figured mine was a converted stock order (FP said it was actually placed on the 14th), but my sticker says special order so no idea.
I would check this night