In Production / Window Sticker Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is showing in production now so just curious of a real delivery timeline
I thought you said in another thread that you ordered a 35” Gen 3? That photo looks like a 37” Gen 3. Either way, congrats on the build.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought you said in another thread that you ordered a 35” Gen 3? That photo looks like a 37” Gen 3. Either way, congrats on the build.
The dealer I ordered from had 2 orders one a 35 ( my build) and the other a 37. The guy that ordered the 37 backed out last Thursday lol. So long story I’m buying the 37. Can not believe how lucky I am to have this happen! 37 trucks are few and far between

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer I ordered from had 2 orders one a 35 ( my build) and the other a 37. The guy that ordered the 37 backed out last Thursday lol. So long story I’m buying the 37. Can not believe how lucky I am to have this happen! 37 trucks are few and far between
Shoot, at this point 37 and 35 trucks are few and far between...lol

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Post some pictures once you get the white. Haven’t seen any good pictures of white yet. Moreover, I am curious how you think it drives compared to the Gen 2.