In Production, Now Built "produced"!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forget, is yours a stock order? Mine is. I am curious if either helps or hurts delivery time.
Yes, I ordered one on 19JUL but then switched to a stock order at another dealer after seeing theirs in production and they offered to sell it to me ahead of time.

Im curious about this too. I feel like it would help because they are trying to get the dealers their vehicles but I don't really know.

I beleive the one that went to PA within a week in the begging of the month was a stock order...

Last edited:

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Yes, I ordered one on 19JUL but then switched to a stock order at another dealer after seeing theirs in production and they offered to sell it to me aheqd of time.

Im curious about this too. I feel like it would help because they are trying to get the dealers their vehicles don't really know.

I beleive the one that went to PA within a week in the begging of the month was a stock order...
Yes that is correct the PA was delivered within a week. I am headed to dealer today to get everything squared away.

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes that is correct the PA was delivered within a week. I am headed to dealer today to get everything squared away.
Cool, let me know if you find out anything.

Also, even though the retail site says 30Aug est delivery, my dealer just told me they are seeing that it should be delivered est 24Aug. So fingers crossed as always...

Zurg2330

Reaction score
Once you all get your trucks be sure to provide plenty of pics or video for all of us unscheduled folk. Need something to keep my spirit up lol

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forget, is yours a stock order? Mine is. I am curious if either helps or hurts delivery time.
Mine is being built today. It is a stock order and being shipped in Michigan about 2 hours away from Dearborn. In theory, I should have mine pretty quick. Hopefully I will find out more on the tracker real soon.

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is being built today. It is a stock order and being shipped in Michigan about 2 hours away from Dearborn. In theory, I should have mine pretty quick. Hopefully I will find out more on the tracker real soon.
Oh, that's neat. Maybe yours will be a real quick delivery. So your blend date is today?

Mine is going to a dealer near Louisville, KY.

Yeah, keep us posted!