In Production, Now Built "produced"!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bronco and Raptor are completely different animals.....excuse the pun LOL. Can't compare the production or delivery times.
I'm not following the Bronco conundrum. Whats the issue with that vehicle? Ford Performance told me the BLEND date is when the vehicle will be built and should show as such on the site. Are the Broncos not doing that?

Last edited:

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regardless of Blend date your truck may sit on a lot waiting qc or other "parts" I had a blend date of 7/19 for my bronco, shows as "produced", but hasn't shipped yet. Typically, trucks are built on blend date, and will show as "built" on the tracker when it is shipped. My tracker still shows "in production". dealer says it is "produced".
A lot of Broncos are sitting around due to roof issues. They may be sitting for a while awaiting Ford figuring out what to do.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not following the Bronco conundrum. Whats the issue with that vehicle? Ford Performance told me the BLEND date isbwhen the vehicle will be built and should shownas such on the site. Are the Broncos notndoing that?
The Bronco production is having major issues with quality control on multiple parts. Production is all jacked up.

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with FP, Tommy told me my Raptor was built "produced" as of midnight last night 10AUG21.

To say I am excited is an understatement.

It's already paid for so I am merely waiting on arrival so I can drive it home.

I will now tell my dealer to put pressure on the Ford Rep to get it soonest...lol

Realistically, I'm probably still two weeks out due to shipping, so I'll temper expectations..

Last edited:

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with FP, Tommy told me my Raptor was built "produced" as of midnight last night 10AUG21.

To say I am excited is an understatement.

It's already paid for so I am merely waiting in arrival so I can drive it home.

I will now tell my dealer to put pressure on the Ford Rep to get it soonest...lol

Realistically, I'm probably still two weeks out due to shipping, so I'll temper expectations..
Congrats!

Lol, when I get mine and post, everyone will be all like "Look, just another anti-matter blue on 35s, seen 100 of those."