i want to borrow your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
INPORTANT UPDATE!!!! alright guys.......and the 1 girl who has replied to this post
i have just been contacted by one of our members who is about 20min from our shop who has a 12 raptor with front camera. he also wants the front camers bypassed. we are planning to have him drop his truck off at the shop on the 12th so i can get to work on the bypass. so we will have a diy for everyone in the next couple of weeks. i will keep you all posted
This is awesome!! Can't wait to hear the news

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that's what I'm talking about!!! Awesome! Thank you for doing this!

- Hector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
first things first, i have to thank one of our members for letting me poke and prod his truck. so thank you mpyle101.

things were a bit difficult today, so i dont have any new info yet. however it was not a total loss. i was able to get good info regarding the wiring behind the radio. so now i can do more research. this is till a work in progress. hoefully i can get some schematics soon. i will let you know

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
You were supposed to be done today! Why aren't you done yet!?!

.........seriously I don't even have a front camera, why do I care this much? :troll3:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Well....that....got.....weird......fast.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatguyfromford