I might be jumping ship...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptorius

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with the Tremor, mine is a 20 F350 6.7 Lariat ultimate package with no pano roof. Ride is decent considering it's a heavy truck but so much better than older SDs.

View attachment 170422

View attachment 170424
Beautiful truck.
I built out a 2022 F350 6.7 Blacked Out Lariat Ultimate and have a dealer who will do it at MSRP. I'll be waiting a little while, but I think I'm sold.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck.
I built out a 2022 F350 6.7 Blacked Out Lariat Ultimate and have a dealer who will do it at MSRP. I'll be waiting a little while, but I think I'm sold.

Thanks! I love this truck just really useful.. plus 2020 was the only year you could get a Magnetic Grey Tremor which is a sweet bonus.

You'll definitely be happy with it, as a actual truck it does everything so well. And you'll have sync 4 in yours which is an awesome system. Are you getting a 250 or 350?

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now you got me thinking crazy thoughts!
These aren’t crazy. It’s all possible. And actually fairly easy. Tremor has leafs right? Simple custom made bypass rack in the bed some big 18” 4.0 bypass shocks, icon suspension coil over conversion up front... shoot you could even get some adv fiberglass....if that were the case I’d skip the tremor package and just roll with a lariet save yourself 10k you can spend on parts instead....

OP
OP
Raptorius

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I love this truck just really useful.. plus 2020 was the only year you could get a Magnetic Grey Tremor which is a sweet bonus.

You'll definitely be happy with it, as a actual truck it does everything so well. And you'll have sync 4 in yours which is an awesome system. Are you getting a 250 or 350?
Going with the 350 for the payload.

BossRaptor

Reaction score
The tremor package does reduce some of your towing capacity. But does up the cool factor of this truck. I was getting responses from Az dealers that there about 14-16 weeks out on the F 250 build. MSRP plus 399 Doc fee from both dealers as well. Truck looks amazing with the new 12 inch screen. There fast as F with 1050 ft lbs of trq. With the prices dealers want for 17 and newer trucks I would buy new all day long.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw a tremor this morning. Its just.. very interesting looking truck. Not a 250 looking deal, its like a long lost uncle of the 250. Like its been hiding in the woods for years eating squirrels and rabbit and berries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcj