Goosetuned Stage 2 for sale (brand new) uninstalled $2000. Can ship anywhere

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wraptor2727

Wraptor2727

Reaction score
You guys are just great. Sorry I don't sit around all day and post on this forum. If you're not interested then just keep quiet. I'm just trying to give someone a good deal on some great parts and a goosetune.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys are just great. Sorry I don't sit around all day and post on this forum. If you're not interested then just keep quiet. I'm just trying to give someone a good deal on some great parts and a goosetune.
Of course you can’t even list a price or location. That would make too much sense.

OP
OP
Wraptor2727

Wraptor2727

Reaction score
I don't think I'm special at all. I wasn't away that you needed a certain amount of post to reach a God like seller status. I'm selling the raptor cuz much like most of you it just squeeks and rattles when it's should just be quiet.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well rules are in place to avoid scammers. we all have to abide by them regardless. theres a 100post requirement to sell, and those are real posts, not spam posts. or pay to become a supporting member and be able to bypass the 100post requirement. one or the other, gotta take it or leave it. but continually trying to sell even after people have called you out on it, just means you arent even trying to abide by the rules. this thread is going to turn into a royal shit show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcj

Latest posts