I installed the Ford "under rear seat" storage box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshh460

Reaction score
Mayb a little off topic but i was wondering if you guys could tell me the height from the floor to the top of the back seat on a supercab? I have a 2012 on order to be recived in a few weeks and was wondering if the jl audio sub i have in box already will fit under the seat

BORG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a back up to the P3AT in the cup holder. Lets just say I work in a nice part of town. Don't go anywhere without a pocket protector and a little visual aid is not always a bad thing.

Naw, most of the time its just a hand gun. Sometimes I get the urge and just keep the little guy on the back floor or a folder AK. Never know when there may be a need.

I got parked at work one morn at 5:00am, I back into an unused, single loading dock and upon exiting I had a pair of no gooders coming my way. So I just happened to have the coach gun so I opened the back door and just let it hang down at my right side and grabbed my lunch bag in my left hand. As I closed my drivers door I was in full view of the pair now 30 feet away and closing. They had decided to cross the street towards me instead of just walking down the side of the street they were on. Ya know, old fat man with a grey beard, maybe get some smokes off of him. maybe more.

Well as I stepped around the front of my truck into the light from the security lights they saw it all! One of them kinda did a jerk left 90 degrees running into his buddy and I said in a nice LOUD voice, Mornin Boyzzzzzz. They froze in their tracks! At that point I just rounded the front of my truck and headed up the 5 steps to the front side door of the shop. I kept my head turned and cocked looking them in the face the whole way. As I got to the door I flipped my little friend up onto my right sholder, reached for the door knob and when I looked back, ****! They had haulled ass back to the other side of the street and were in a fast walk. HAhahaaaaaaa. Ya just never know anymore.

BDRAG

Hell yeah! :peace:

SHOOTER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this Ford storage bin for the supercrew will work with the Weathertech floorliner?

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure, but for what it's worth, the storage bin works fine with the stock rubber mats.

Last edited:

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this Ford storage bin for the supercrew will work with the Weathertech floorliner?

Yes they will. I have both. I'll snap some pics tomorrow and post them in my gallery. There is a picture of the Ford Storage Bin already in the gallery.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
this is on a 2011 Crew, btw...

ok, saw the Du Ha (or whatever), didn't think I needed to spend $170 on a storage box, so fleabay showed me the Ford version of this box. I found it for like $90 shipped

Ford PN - 9L3Z78115A00CA

So basically, you pull the three little hole plugs along the carpet under the rear seat, line of the holes on the new storage box and tighten the bolts. If you don't pull out the 30lb jack "box" you are wasting your time. unscrew the two hold down nuts and pull that bitch out.

Its not a HUGE box, but it fits next to the factory Sub, still room to kick your heels back a bit under the seat.

In these pics, I have my 25ft 37,000lb kinetic rope, a few tie-downs for now.... it has room for a few more things.

Please forgive my ignorance, but I don't have my Raptor for another couple weeks so I can't look. Are you saying you have to remove the jack (I don't know where the jack lives), install this box, then put the jack back in its original location? The two can co-exist just fine, but the jack is just in the way during install? I'm pretty interested in this box since my current truck has a toolbox in the bed, but I don't want one in my Raptor.

Thanks! :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs