How often do you wash your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm on a 2000miles per wash interval. I've washed her exactly twice since I've had 'er, and I just turned 4k miles.

Something about it... she just looks *right* all dirty and dusty and what not.

You?

OUTCAST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine's got about 8.7k, when I take it out of the driveway, it gets between 500 and a k on it. Having said that, mine has been washed more times than it's been out of the drivewayand there's no rhyme or reason, washed it when it look clean and let it sit dirty when I should'a washed it.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine has about 3400 on it...it's a garage princess, what can I say...and it has been washed about seven times and none by hand, there's just too much square footage. One day I'll get the clay bar out.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had to edit, my son and I are setting in *******, not sure which of us are having most fun and he's 13!
Hah nice! No worries.

Mine has about 3400 on it...it's a garage princess, what can I say...and it has been washed about seven times and none by hand, there's just too much square footage. One day I'll get the clay bar out.
I hear that. My plan is to go beat on her on the Mojave Road (the weekend after this), then drop 'er off at the detail shop... along with a blank check :shock2:

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to edit, my son and I are setting in *******, not sure which of us are having most fun and he's 13!

I can tell you who is having the most fun! HaHa!

And for me,well.............................let's just say I own stock in the local car washes around here now!! ( or at least I should)

FSM

champcaracing

Reaction score
just finished owning mine for 3 weeks, washed it once, and even though its gonna rain sunday, i'm gonna wash it today. its been raining, cloudy/gonna rain or just down right cold here. hate driving a dirty vehicle, but last job it was like pulling teeth to bring my car in so that one would go couple months, plus if it was sitting at the airport???. this new job i start the 19th, i will be able to keep it clean alot better and to my standards that i did awhile back.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There you go J... getting me thinking...

The last wash my Raptor got was after Anza-Borrego.. at the dealer... in Temecula... the trip when the axle snapped... That was at about 5k miles and I'm just coming up on 10k. :shock1:

Doing a service today... and a wash...

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No Raptor yet but I generally wash my vehicles once a week...especially the black vehicles and it doesn't matter if they've been off road or not. Here in West Texas it's dust storm season, so a week or two and they look like they've been off roading anyhow. I would let them go longer but I think my HOA would have a fit.