How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I walked into a Ford dealer today and saw a bright orange 2021 37 sitting on the showroom floor. It had a sticker of $82920 with an ADM of $30k. As I was looking at the truck the dealership janitor approached me and said, I can have the truck for $10k under invoice. I jumped at the offer! Just prior to signing on the dotted line the F&I manager said because I was a nice guy, he would fake the documents and I could have the truck for free. As I was driving the truck home, the glovebox mysteriously opened and revealed, two solid gold bars. I had a great day! I cannot name the dealership or post the contract because it is super secret. However, I will confess I never thought a Raptor could be had for MSRP……….that said, for those of you that pay the fools tax, you’re a fool, stupid and dumber than dumb. Some Raptors are free!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’m getting mine from a soon to be divorced, gotta have the latest/greatest, no ADM is too great type and I’ll be getting mine at well under invoice. Because when, not if, when the upside down crew are desperate to offload their Jen Tres Raptors nobody’s paying stupid level prices for them. Hell, I’m surprised you lot who have Jen Tres on order aren’t backing out and pointing to the clunk posts right here on FRF.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Calgon. ... I was more a ‘scrubbing bubbles’ fan myself.

They work hard, so you don’t have tooooooooo.

;-)

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I walked into a Ford dealer today and saw a bright orange 2021 37 sitting on the showroom floor. It had a sticker of $82920 with an ADM of $30k. As I was looking at the truck the dealership janitor approached me and said, I can have the truck for $10k under invoice. I jumped at the offer! Just prior to signing on the dotted line the F&I manager said because I was a nice guy, he would fake the documents and I could have the truck for free. As I was driving the truck home, the glovebox mysteriously opened and revealed, two solid gold bars. I had a great day! I cannot name the dealership or post the contract because it is super secret. However, I will confess I never thought a Raptor could be had for MSRP……….that said, for those of you that pay the fools tax, you’re a fool, stupid and dumber than dumb. Some Raptors are free!
Of course you‘d post it cause you’re the only one who cares…well maybe not!
More like....

How many paid MSRP and have actually taken delivery? ....at MSRP.
Don’t tell me @K9 EXPERT got you hooked into this crap too...oh boy. Tell you what, read through all the threads and do your own tally and report back. That should keep you plenty busy.