How many have gone the SDI Top Hat route to level?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AARaptor

Reaction score
My measurements right now are 40.5” front, and 41.5” rear. I have the SDI top hats ready to go, but am thinking to either go with the Eibach 1.5” rears, the RPG 1” spacers, or the RPG 2” spacers. Need to decide soon, as I want to get these top hats installed

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RPG 1.5" perch collars worked just fine for our '23 Raptor V6 EcoBoost with a factory Performance Package. We decided to re-align it in case something was a little off in it's front end alignment. It turned out nothing was off in the front end. Easy / peasy.

CecilK12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SDI top hat & eibach 1.5 rear installed 10 days ago. first i tought it was 5~10% firmer, but more i ride it, feels almst like stock. I have 23 37PP. after install my front raise to 43.5" & rear to 44" (before the sdi & eibach picture installed with height, i have no idea why it's 2" taller now, i will messure it again after something settles, in about one more week). Do i need UCA? Can i keep stock? I have SPC cambolts and wanted to know if i need the UCA before i do the alignment?
Damn that looks good