Houston.... we have a problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dillard09

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you checked your oil level? P0365 sets when cam timing becomes erratic, which is often due to insufficient oil volume to the top end.
Yes sir. I actually checked it the morning it all went to *****. It was good. Since the rattle came I was checking oil levels every morning.

OP
OP
dillard09

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you checked your oil level? P0365 sets when cam timing becomes erratic, which is often due to insufficient oil volume to the top end.
So after you posted that I went back over to where my truck was parked to check the oil again. The oil level is over the top dot now and smells like gas. ‍♂️ F UC K ME!!!

OP
OP
dillard09

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well anyone have any suggestions?
The dealership looked at it and are basically refusing to work on it because it's not stock. The advisor said the tech thought it was a bad injector but because it's not stock they won't look into it any further.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man this sucks - and I just saw this thread now. Unfortunately any ford dealer will be a nightmare as they HATE modded vehicles. You can try Garo at Airport Marina Ford. They did my phasers and did a great job.