Help please-Turbos just quit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adopo

Reaction score
2018 Raptor 120,000 miles
Cam Phaser issue x 2
Turbos just quit

So last night I passed a vehicle, and I sort of blipped the throttle at the end for some reason, and the wrench light came on. I quickly noted the turbos were dead. No smoke, noise, etc, just quit. No problem, was close to home anyway. Today I did the easy thing, disconnected the negative ground, nothing changed. I have done a search on this forum where I did see where there may be an air or vacuum hose leak, but I have no idea where that would be-which hose and location.

1-If this is a possible issue, can someone please provide a diagram that I can use to find this?

2-What else could it be since there was no noise, smoke etc? It's not like they "grenaded".

I will say this, the local Ford Dealership, Keowee Ford, changed the cam phase prior to 50k, and it started doing it again. They would not change it a second time, after much back and forth said the warranty was out, and that sucks. I just live with the noise, will never do business with them again. If I let it sit for days at a time, it might take a longer turn over to start due to the known cam phaser issue.

Any help would be appreciated, more than likely will take to a local dealership on Monday.