Help: 2024 Ford Raptor R Radar Har Wire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcasseba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need help hardwiring radar from passenger side fuse box. The 2024 changed the fuse box mount where you need to take the fuse panel and adjacent floor panel off to access. I bought a variety of add a fuses that did not fit. I had the correct fuse size but something is different in the 2024 where it would not accept the add a fuse.

Let me know if anyone finds the correct add a fuse and let me know what fuse they used since they are no longer numbered:(

Thank you!!!!

nixon

Reaction score
Need help hardwiring radar from passenger side fuse box. The 2024 changed the fuse box mount where you need to take the fuse panel and adjacent floor panel off to access. I bought a variety of add a fuses that did not fit. I had the correct fuse size but something is different in the 2024 where it would not accept the add a fuse.

Let me know if anyone finds the correct add a fuse and let me know what fuse they used since they are no longer numbered:(

Thank you!!!!
Currently in same situation lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 18

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thank you!!!!

Just tap into the plug on the back of the rearview mirror.

nixon

Reaction score
got the dash cash and radar detector wired to the fuse panel in passenger kick panel

Attachments

• IMG_1428.jpeg
    IMG_1428.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 20

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Use a mirror tap. Way easier. My Valentine Gen 2 is wired in this way with a blendmount. Works perfectly
You all aren't getting it - this is the easiest and cleanest way to add a radar detector:
Blendmount
Includes wire to back of powered mirror
One of the easiest mods there is
Valentine 2 install on mine.

My dash cam is also wired through the blendmount wires.

nixon

Reaction score
You all aren't getting it - this is the easiest and cleanest way to add a radar detector:
Blendmount
Includes wire to back of powered mirror
One of the easiest mods there is
Valentine 2 install on mine.

My dash cam is also wired through the blendmount wires.
That doesn’t work when using adding a mute button in the console area
Can you send me the link of the add a fused used?
use a micro2 fuse tap - have to shave the edge off one side to fit in fuse slot.

Ryed

Reaction score
Currently in same situation lol
What panels need to come off to access this fuse panel. I pulled off the vertical panel as that's where it was in my 2022 Raptor, but couldn't find it. Did you have to take the carpet out as well? I'm trying to install EMS red/White dash lights and can't use the mirror tap unfortunately.

Arizona Free

Reaction score

Thank you!!!!
Would you consider a Mirror Tap?

Check out the Blend mount site