Hello from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Yeah, the dealer did you wrong putting 22s on there. On the bright side, I'm sure you can sell them to someone in the F150 community without an issue.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Welcome to FRF!

I would recommend swapping out those Eibach Springs for a set of SDI top hats to level out your R. It will perform and ride much better while also giving you added strength in the front suspensions weak OEM top hat.

And ditch those mall crawling 22’s…

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
22s are for the parking lot. Raptors are offroad play trucks. 17s give you a taller sidewall which plays into the suspension while off-roading.

Think of it this way. Would you fill the trunk of your GT500 with speakers and amps? Or would you upgrade the suspension to better handle the corners at the track?
Yup. Also
1719757816994.png
Bingo!

OP
OP
T

TXSVT

Reaction score
Congratulations! Welcome to FRF!

I would recommend swapping out those Eibach Springs for a set of SDI top hats to level out your R. It will perform and ride much better while also giving you added strength in the front suspensions weak OEM top hat.

And ditch those mall crawling 22’s…

Link to those springs?

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Is that just preference or something else to consider?
I wonder if the dealer should give you the oem wheels with your purchase, did you pay extra for the wheel they put on? I also think the oem wheels are worth more and look better to me. I've seen 24' Raptor R specific wheels for sale and they are going for a premium. I would call my sales rep and get them back.

OP
OP
T

TXSVT

Reaction score
Just spoke to the dealer. They are sending a tech out tomorrow to swap for the OEM wheel/tire setup. At least I have an air conditioned shop to do it in. I’m not going to mess with the Eibach stuff until I’ve had time to drive it. It’s been at my detailers since delivery getting XPEL PPF, GTechniq ceramic, and Exoshield windshield protection

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Just spoke to the dealer. They are sending a tech out tomorrow to swap for the OEM wheel/tire setup. At least I have an air conditioned shop to do it in. I’m not going to mess with the Eibach stuff until I’ve had time to drive it. It’s been at my detailers since delivery getting XPEL PPF, GTechniq ceramic, and Exoshield windshield protection
Good move, if you don't like them you can easily flip them. They'll move faster than 22's, however I see the oversize wheels are popular in some parts of the country.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score

Nice. Now make sure that they don't install wheels off a 35.