Heated Wheel Retrofit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brysgarage

Reaction score
Could somebody confirm if the APIM has to be backed up and re-loaded, or if we can simply install the vac + SCM and then make the updates to APIM.

Could someone also confirm if there is no way to get rid of the HVAC module DTC once the new one is swapped in.

Thanks!

Last edited:

brysgarage

Reaction score
Anyone have the attached DTC that wont clear in the HVAC module? Everything seems to be working ok. Its 98 degrees here so my steering wheel is already hot but the button is working so I assume it is.
I have this DTC as well. Has anybody determined how to get rid of it? My 23 raptor. Used HVAC module NL3Z-19980-S

TsunamiR

Reaction score
Would someone be willing to post the “sequence” and “to Write codes” for what and how to program Forescan once I install the HVAC WITH THE DIGITAL readout?
Thanks

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this DTC as well. Has anybody determined how to get rid of it? My 23 raptor. Used HVAC module NL3Z-19980-S
I'm out of touch with alot of this stuff, but that code looks like maybe the dealer needs to program the module? I'm not sure what forscan is capable of doing.

laramie1pt8t

Reaction score
I dont know if there is a way to delete it from everything I read on the F150 forums. I used the same HVAC, non digital read out, but a brand new one from OEMFORDPARTSDIRECT.com. Again everything functions fine, I wish I had a friend who was a ford tech so I dont have to explain the issue to someone at my local dealership.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the full kit still in the box from Boosted Grey Goose if someone is interested?

They are asking $585.98+ tax and still sold out on their website.
Asking $500+ shipping

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to get climate soft buttons on the side cards without using Unreal? I’m not sure I’m a fan of unreal

Last edited: