Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Us raptor guys gotta stick together and I can only take the voices in my head talking for so long while I'm waiting. A raptor meet is well deserved after seeing these things in person the wait is even harder now.
Chirp chirp, I definitely have to wait until I get my Raptor because my Focus won't make it past the PA/NJ border LOL.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chirp chirp, I definitely have to wait until I get my Raptor because my Focus won't make it past the PA/NJ border LOL.
No worries my borrowed 02 jag only likes 45 mins or less trips until the trans gets ********** but I'm saving fuel, and loan payment over the gen1 LOL. It's worth the wait.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in as well and I would be happy to host in Fort Wayne which is very central, we can get a private email thread going as well, I have a Gen set to be built 9/6/21 I would be totally down to hangout and grab photos! I also have a sister and brother in-law willing to shoot photos professionally if no one else is availbble, we also have access to a professional drone as well, I will cover the cost if anyone would like me to have them tag along, and get all the orginals provided back to anyone who attends.
I've got a DJI drone to so that works for sure as well as my canon rebel camera

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, to all you guys on here as this is one of the more popular readily posted threads, go read my post in the performance section of gen 3 I just posted (not trying to hijack this one). Message me with any questions as I'm throwing some new info out for u guys which has became a crack down this year in particular with the cam phaser issues on gen2s.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I chatted again today, my weekly Friday letdown and was told- your still unscheduled clean. I was hoping mine would get pulled this week. Rough math says these need to be scheduled by Labor Day to still be 2021s. Seeing the recent pics of the 37 package black one is not helping either.