Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also saw this one ready for delivery so love this color in person. I don't want to post lots of secrets on here so if anyone wants any specific questions answered PM me I can prolly answer them from where I was a short bit ago
View attachment 315167
Is this a holding lot for shipping, additional options like spray in bed liner?

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this a holding lot for shipping, additional options like spray in bed liner?
Well it was hard to say,the code orange was in a gated lot looks to be ready for delivery. The lot next to it had the 37 package and no window sticker but had passenger graphics and no drivers side with a yellow tag on windshield. But few spots away were 3 oxford white ones with stickers and ready to ship. So I was a little confused

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also what does it mean when your window sticker is no longer available on the SHOP.FORD.COM tracker? 404 not available!

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also what does it mean when your window sticker is no longer available on the SHOP.FORD.COM tracker? 404 not available!
If you PM me the VIN I can pull it up in my ford system and shoot you a copy over if you need one. It's possible maybe it's updating in the system as far as built specs ect so when you ever take to the dealer their "oasis" report is updated with all your specs ect. I can run Oasis reports and see everything dealers see when you take it in for service

Sephiroth

Reaction score
If you PM me the VIN I can pull it up in my ford system and shoot you a copy over if you need one. It's possible maybe it's updating in the system as far as built specs ect so when you ever take to the dealer their "oasis" report is updated with all your specs ect. I can run Oasis reports and see everything dealers see when you take it in for service
I feel like you’re the James Bond of Ford mechanics. We need to come up with a code name for you.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like you’re the James Bond of Ford mechanics. We need to come up with a code name for you.
I have my ways lol. My PC gamer name is reaper. I just try to help out and I have a few connections in various places. I haven't even told anyone what I do for my part part time job..... It's a high experience
20200604_190435.jpg

Last edited:

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did some more Dealer Order searches last night & found several scheduled around 08/10 including one in Indy.
I was searching local dealers to see if any had Gen3's in stock. One dealer has a pretty well loaded lead foot 35er on their website that they ordered but they don't have it yet. If I read the window sticker correctly it has a build date of 8/10. I wonder if they would sell it before they get it? I wouldn't be surprised if they sell it for MSRP. I ordered my 2020 from them for invoice.