Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
Update on my 2 orders (well, mine and my brother's) both 37 pkg
  • Scheduled build day remains at August 16th
  • Scheduled build day remains at September 1st
Crossing fingers it stays like this! :33:

According to FP: Build day means start of production. Sometimes the build can take up to a few days, but officially, the Date represents the start day of building.
So theoretically Monday, you should see a window sticker, correct? Where’s Kevo? I’m still waiting for a meltdown.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So theoretically Monday, you should see a window sticker, correct? Where’s Kevo? I’m still waiting for a meltdown.
My guy! It's Friday I think we should all take a breather and enjoy the nice weekend. Because if I talk to Jeremy one more time and he tells me 09/27 I swear I am going to crawl through the phone and.... lol I'm kidding! I already cracked some beers early today so cheers everyone! Congrats to those that got moved up this week

Sephiroth

Reaction score
My guy! It's Friday I think we should all take a breather and enjoy the nice weekend. Because if I talk to Jeremy one more time and he tells me 09/27 I swear I am going to crawl through the phone and.... lol I'm kidding! I already cracked some beers early today so cheers everyone! Congrats to those that got moved up this week
I’m not too far behind you. I got the cigars ready...

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Me and you are gonna be 9/27 buddies I swear, I'm gonna drive to you and buy you beers when we both have our trucks ✌️.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9/27 squad lets rooooooollllllll! Where we starting the meet??
I'm in fort Wayne Indiana, so 3 hours from Cleveland Ohio, 2.5 from Chicago and Indy and Dearborn. Pick a spot I'm willing to drive I got beer covered wherever place you want and Photoshoot pic abilities for our trucks